The Absorption Dryers are special kind of Desiccant dryer.
- Energy efficient
- Heat regeneration
- Heatless regeneration
- Reasonable switching period
- Low consumption of regenerative gas
The dehumidification principle of this kind of dryer is quite same to the heatless regenerative dryer, while the difference is that this kind is used in regenerative drying gas with lower pressure, which first after the receipt, and then into the regenerative tower to dehumidify the desiccant, so the heating device is added to the structure, and working procedures of receipt, cold blowing are added to the regenerative progress. The advantage of this type is that the energy consumption is very little, just be 6%, and the switching period is long, so the parts wear little to improve the reliability of the equipment, and the final dryness of outlet air is quite better than the heatless regenerative gas.
- The regenerative gas:≤4 ~ 6%
- Operating pressure:0.4~1.0Mpa
- Inlet air oil content of::≤0.01ppm
- Outlet air pressure dew point:-20°C ~ -70°C
- Desiccant:Activated aluminum oxide or Molecular sieve
- Work period:T= 60~180 mins
- Inlet air temperature:0°C~45°C
- Low capital cost compared to other dryers at the time
- Although this type of dryer will reduce the dew point, it cannot produce a minus pressure dew point
- It has a tendency to contaminate downstream systems.
- The energy consumption is very little, just be 6%, and the switching period is long, so the parts wear little to improve the reliability of the equipment.
- The final dryness of outlet air is quite better than the heat less regenerative gas.