The Heatless Dryers are of naturally compressed desiccant air type. A Heatless compressed air dryer is the simplest form of dessicant type gas or air dryer for achieving a dew point of -40°C or better for compressed air systems and other gas and air dryer applications.
Wet incoming Compressed air after passing through pre filter passes through the slide piston valve assembly and is directed towards adsorber chamber where the compressed air passes upward through the desiccant. Compressed Air Dryers takes place by adsorption. Dry Compressed air from adsorber chamber I then passes through the Check valve assembly and then through the after- filter to the application or work area.While Compressed air is being drying in chamber I the dessiccant in chamber II where the desiccant has been wetted in the previous cycle is being simultaneously regenerated. The chamber II is depressurized to atmosphere through the purge valve in the downward direction. A portion of the dry compressed air passes through the needle valve / orifice plate through the desiccant and flushes out the desorbed moisture.When the regeneration is complete, the purge valve is closed and the tower is slowly repressurised to line pressure for a smooth changeover. A drying period of 5 minutes provides an efficient dew point of -40°C or better (at atmospheric pressure ). In regeneration process approximately 30 seconds are required for repressurisation. The presence of oil, moisture and dust particles in compressed air is a well known fact for industrial applications. As the technology advanced with inducation of sophisticated modern machineries working on compressed air, the usage of recommended quality class of air as per machines manufacturer or international Standard Organisation (ISO) or Pneurope recommendation has become necessary. The usage of filtered, dry air as per above recommendations results in reduced wear and tear, increased machine uptime, lower rejections, better product quality and above all considerable saving in energy.
- Operating on ADSORP principle; Hence prevents entrainment of moisture in the pipe line however long is may be.
- The most compact skid mounted unit supplied in READY FOR USE state by connecting compressed air at inlet and outlet.
- The stationary working system and requires negligible maintenance.
- Assured atmospheric dew point equal to (-) 40 deg. C. or (-) 70 deg C as required.
- Ideal purging as per desiccant manufacturers instruction for regeneration.
- Lesser pressure drop in total unit.
- Modified purge silencer causing less noise.
- Designed for Indian atmospheric condition.
- Easy for installation and commissioning.
The Heatless Dryers are extremely effective in removing the heat and exhaust emitted from the machines or other equipment in the work area. Applicable in various industries, these heatless air dryers not only remove heat from the atmosphere but also facilitate in making the air moisture free. The Heatless Dryers consists of the following parts:
- Oil removing filter
- After filter
- Fittings time