The Infrared Dryers have been proven successful in many web, sheet, textile and other industrial drying applications including ink-drying, textiles, laminating, embossing, adhesives curing, paint baking, in-line finishing systems for sheet fed offset presses. The units are pre-engineered for reliability. These high performance units are compact, easy to install and fully guaranteed for peace of mind. And, because they come in building block sizes, they are easy to systemize. The units are available in short wave lamp type, quartz tube type and perforated panel type.
- Air Handling.
- Forced airflow accelerates drying/curing.
- High-volume circulation blower reduces energy costs.
- Separate dedicated blowers for circulation & exhaust Control Center
- After the dryer has been turned off, the blowers and belt will continue to run for five minutes to shut down automatically after cooling of heat chamber.
- Digital keypad with digital display.
- Air-cooled electrical control cabinet insures long life of electrical components Conveyor System.
- Conveyor belt is made of imported antistatic heat-resistant, Teflon-coated fiberglass coating.
- Conveyor Driven by a reliable, heavy-duty, variable-speed AC motor with imported variable speed drive and gear box.
- Rubber lining rollers for belt
- Minimum belt speed: 0.8 mtr per minute
- Max belt Speed : 15 Mtr/ Min.
- Conveyor speed & IR system are integrated with each other for safety purpose.