For many years, inventors have tried to develop versions of Microwave Dryers for thermoplastics. The Microwave Dryers can be practically used for drying plastics in a production setting.
- Continuous or Batch operation
- Volumetric drying or heating
- Immediately regulation capability
- The energetic conversion of the microwaves into heat takes place directly in the product.
- The resulting steam pressure ensures rapid and direct outlet of the water from the product.
- Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Chemical industry for the drying of heat sensitive products or products sensitive to oxidation.
- Drying of thick product with low thermal conductivity.
- Low temperature drying of fruits, vegetables, meats.