Radiant Heating Dryers
The Radiant Heating Dryers, similar to Infrared Dryers can be designed for between color drying on various flexographic, gravure presses and coaters. The Radiant-air IR drying modules can be added to flexo and other presses that currently do not have interstation dryers, or can replace existing hot-air units for increased drying capacity "especially with waterbase inks".
- Air Handling.
- Forced airflow accelerates drying/curing.
- High-volume circulation blower reduces energy costs.
- Separate dedicated blowers for circulation & exhaust Control Center
- After the dryer has been turned off, the blowers and belt will continue to run for five minutes to shut down automatically after cooling of heat chamber.
- Digital keypad with digital display.
- Air-cooled electrical control cabinet insures long life of electrical components Conveyor System.
- Conveyor belt is made of imported antistatic heat-resistant, Teflon-coated fiberglass coating.
- Conveyor Driven by a reliable, heavy-duty, variable-speed AC motor with imported variable speed drive and gear box.
- Rubber lining rollers for belt
- Minimum belt speed: 0.8 mtr per minute
- Max belt Speed : 15 Mtr/ Min.
- Conveyor speed & IR system are integrated with each other for safety purpose.