Refrigerated Air Dryers
The Refrigerated Air Dryers are used for maintaining comfortable moisture level in the atmosphere.
- Adopted to obtain CFC free environment friendly refrigerant system of R134a & R404
- Includes a fine filter combination with an auto air drain for effective separation of dust, oil and moisture for true dew point
- Lowest achievable dew point
- Obtains least differential pressure drop across the complete unit including fine filter combination
- User friendly control panel
- Supplied with automatic expansion valve and hot gas bypass system for continuous duty operation even in under load condition for certain model
- Compact design with maintenance friendly workmanship
- Vast range with air cooled and water cooled version
- Backed by efficient after sales service with easy spares availability
- A refrigerated air dryer will remove liquid condensate from your compressed air which will protect your equipment and process from the damage moisture can cause.
- All dryers have high energy saving copper heat exchangers and stainless steel condensate separators
- Auto alarm and shut down safety systems help to protect the refrigerated air dryer in the event of a malfunction or excessive temperature
- Electronic auto drains ensure condensate is effectively removed.
- Constant Pressure
- Dew Point
- Low Pressure drop
- Upto 5000 CFM
- Low Pressure Dryer
There are 2 different kinds of Refrigerated Air Dryer widely available in the global market. These are:
- Economy/Compact Refrigerated Air Dryer
- High Inlet Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryer
Economy/Compact Refrigerated Air Dryer
- It uses aluminum cooling Heat Exchangers
- It produces the lowest pressure drop ratings in the compressed air industry.
- These compact refrigerated air dryers allow for great space savings.
High Inlet Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryer
- It is used for high inlet air temperatures (up to 210°F).
- It eliminates the need for a separate aftercooler, moisture separator, and Particle Filters.
- It is Designed for applications in environments with high ambient temperatures.
- It is ideal for when a high inlet air temperature dryer is required.