The supercritical dryer was designed to be able to accommodate the critical points of many common aerogel solvents.
- Made of 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Minimum safety factor of 3 at 400o C and 1450 PSI (pdf)
- Typical running temperature and pressure of 40o C and 1100 PSI
- Capacity of 0.389 L (2.75" inner diameter, 4" deep)
- Overall dimensions of 5.5" diameter and 6" tall
- All fittings have pressure rating of 1500 PSI or greater and 250o C or greater
- Will be run in 37-084 blast chamber for greater insurance